Williamson County Baseball Rankings

WesVLT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least someone gives us respect... we have won many games but still dont get any... but i will also say that Page is a lot better than their record... they did very well in the district and were one game away from second place... but of course us AA schools wont get respect!!!

seems like fairview and page are stepchilds to williamson county. you rich brats in frnaklin and brentwood can't stand it when you get beat by the poor lil kids from the country. guess what baseball is played the same everywhere, except down here we play with heart, we love the game. seems like only thing you people worry about up there is about is the average income of each students parents at the school they attend, i tell you this maybe we dont play a tough schedule , but we go into every game like it is a championship type game, because if you are going to play you play to win. so here is my Williamson County Poll

1.BA

2.Fairview

3. Brentwood

4. Centennial

5. Page

6. BGA

7. Franklin

8/ Ravenwood

Thats what it looks like to me JacketPride. Why should Fairview play a tougher schedule than Brentwood and Franklin?? We're AA with 580 kids, when Brentwoodis AAA and has close to 1800. Seems like we are outnumbered doesn't it?? Yeah that's what i thought. Also Fairview is in one of the toughest districts in AA with Marshall, Page, Giles, etc. with a 24-5 record, it seems like we should at least get some respect. Oh yeah, we beat Brentwood.

Dk

I completely agree with Jacketpride24's rankings except for i think that BGA and Page should be swapped but i also agree that u did beat brentwood but i would like to see you play centennial first to make a fair assumption that you all are better than both centennial and brentwood. I think that Brentwood is better than centennial so i think a fairview/centennial matchup would be a great one to see, it would decide things. I dont think it is fair for you to get into the rich kid ,poor kid debate by they way. Yall should leave that out.

what it comes down to is all the big schools in williamson county have a pretty good tradition in sports and what is happening is fairview and page are slowly inching our way into the mix. the problem is we are still too small to compete with the big teams on a regular basis. So everyone basis their judgements on the traditional factors. It is all opinionated anyway. I mean we(fairview) think we are pretty good and can contend with anyone and it might be true, but everyone thinks that about their team. Lets all try to be reasonable and play alittle baseball in the meantime. Peace Out

[Edited by FvHSJackets9 on 5-1-03 9:38P]