Greenfield

Justadad

I know everyone thinks that Greenfield is a Cinderella story, but they are winning becuase they know that they belong where they are right now. They work hard and play team basketball. When someone is having an off-night somebody else steps up and gets it done. I hope everyone keeps doubting us, it is great motivation. Good luck guys and we are all proud of you. Bring home the ball!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Katman

Why do people underestimate a team that has out of 10 losses, 6 from AA and AAA teams and 2 from a top 5 single a team and with a chance to win all of them. Why would you underestimate any team at the state tournament for that matter. Greenfield has a good group of players that fill their roles very well and have a good coaching staff that has them prepared and confident. Cinderella does not beat the caliber of teams Greenfield has in the last 4 meetings. Good luck Greenfield and continue to show the state why you are still playing (because you are one of the better teams in the state).

The reason Greenfield is condsidered a "Cinderella" is because, for whatever reason, hardly anyone is picking them to win these games. Of course, the problem with the picks on CoachT is the same problem I have with a basketball poll. People from Middle and East Tn haven't seen the West Tn teams play. Most of the time they vote on tradition and records, both of which can be misleading. No, we're not a Cinderella because we do belong there. Eveyone there does, the games decide who belongs there, not what people pick. But, as a quote in a local paper here said, no one had a tougher road to the state tournament than Greenfield (maybe as tough, I'll concede, but not tougher). And still, Greenfield got to state winning every game (even t he regional Championship that techincally they did not have to win). More and more people are seeing and believing. With eash of the last 3 games, more people are picking the Jackets. But, again, it doesn't matter. The championship will be won one the court.

DRESDEN?! :confused:

i'm not even going to comment on that one.

obviously greenfield beat ya'll all year, so why not pull for them now so you can say "yeah we lost to them but they went to state and won." see that wy it makes you look a little better. nevermind. you're an idiot, peanut and popeye aren't there anymore so why don't you cheer for your region?

now, i would love to get on here and mess with the greenfield people cause i'm from south fulton and we've been there for a couple of years and had your number as of late, but i won't.

i'm pulling for greenvegas and remember its not the size of the dog in the fight. goodluck yellowjackets!!

Dresden? Probably....come on don't hate on us Greenfield people caust we made it a whole lot farther than ya'll this year. and don't be surprised when ya'll come to play us next year if there isn't a golden ball sittin in our trophy case. I have'nt ever seen one in Dresden...but maybe I just overlooked it.