2A Matchup

veezey

Mckenzie - w/out RICKY MATHIS, Brian Winston, Jay Taylor, Demerrick Diggs, Matt Jones, & Matt Merrick....prolly more...They led yalls team last yr. Cook wouldnt have got 1,000 yards w/out ricky mathis, brian winston, and jay taylor....McKenzie will do alright against the teams they play at the 1st of the year, but when week 10 comes around they are going to have more than they can handle...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just trying to prove a point.....Football is alive and well in Huntingdon, Tn. And to make a point about the two schools in question...Comparing Huntingdon's football program to McKenzie's is like comparing a Porche to a Pinto....You are right though, we should be very talented this year....but our freshman class coming up will be awesome in two to three years!!!! ;)

Don't tell me tell the tssaa. You can take your issue up with them. But according to their OFFICIAL enrollment figures you can find on their website...McKenzie has 433...As for who the DUMB*** is, I think that is pretty obvious from your childish namecalling....not to mention the fact you are WRONG. You don't like it to much when facts instead of opinions are brought into an arguement do you??? Your gonna make me have to copy and paste Huntingdon vs. McKenzie game results from the last 40+ years on here if you keep on... :rolleyes:

The number of students in Mckenzie have been goin down in last couple of years. It has been two years since TSSAA has counted the students and one of the grades at Mckenzie has onlt 70 students in it, and Huntington prolly has gain more students than Mckenzie has in the last couple of years.

Although it only involves one 2a Team, the Chatt. Central - Tyner game should be a great game that crammed full of athletes that have speed to burn and a love for contact! What makes this game even better is the close proximity of the two schools. It should developed into one of the best rival game in Chattanooga. I can't wait to see the RAMS and POUNDERS get after it.

I am only speaking for myself...I think you will all agree I have been nice here...I haven't been dissing on anybody until I started getting called names...Go back a read all my posts again...Many props were dished out to the Rebels....Don't it feel good to be getting all worked up about this already and it ain't even April yet???