OHS vs HHS

dikay

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw in the Tennessean the score was 9-2 Hendersonville won. The running joke here in Murfreesboro is "How do you know if Oakland won or lost their game " ? Well, if there are no results reported in the Daily News Journal, you know they lost. I've seen it that way time and time again. Must be some type of conspiracy between the Oakland P/R dept and the local paper.... don't report the bad news !!

evidently their were some interesting things going on ... i got a report that the umpire had rabbit ears and threw some parents out of the park, an Oakland player elbowed the Hendersonville catcher as he scored to make it 9-1, it's possible both teams were doing their share of talking, i know h'ville has a history of doing that, and supposedly someone was seen flashing a one fingered salute as well, so was anyone there who can confirm or tell us the real deal?

Who is responsible for reporting the results of the games at the Rutherford County High Schools? Does each school in the county have someone responsible for reporting the information to the Daily News Journal? :confused:

Isn't it the job of the DNJ prep editor to obtain the results and information? :confused:

Yoo, Cracker, I'm chilled as they come. Just stating things as I see them. No problem with Oakland and their program. A great program over there with a lot of good kids. Just wish results would get reported in the local paper whether good or bad. Don't understand why you have to go to the small print in the back page of the Tennessean to get results when the local paper won't report it. Do you have any idea why that is ?