OHS vs HHS

dikay

OBIVIOULY HUMP YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GOING ON AT RIVERDALE TO KEEP YOU BUSY. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IS REPORTING TO THE DNJ. OBVISOUSLY YOU GUYS HAVE THE INSIDE TRACK ON THAT DEPT. SEEMS YOU GUYS GET A HALF A PAGE ON EVERYTHING. THE EXTRA ACTIVITIES THAT WENT ON WAS PROVOKED BY A HHS PLAYER BLOCKING THE PLATE ABOUT 8' DOWN THE LINE WITHOUT THE BALL OHS PLAYER GOT HIM OUT OF THE WAY AND SCORED AND AS THE OHS PLAYER WAS WALKING BACK TO THE DUGOUT THE HHS PLAYER THREW AN ELBOW. THE PLAYERS BOTH STAYED IN THE GAME. IT SEEMS TO ME WITH SO MUCH GOOD HAPPENING AT RHS THAT YOU COULD FIND SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE OR POSITIVE.

[Edited by Kentro on 3-24-03 10:21A]

[Edited by Kentro on 3-24-03 3:52P]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now,now Kentro. You know all caps means anger don't you. I don't give a hoot about the extra player haggling. That was not my point at all. I would just like to be able to read about the results in the DNJ following a game. Granted, the State B-Ball was still going on Friday night. However, usually someone is responsible to report the results to the paper ( note, the DNJ even gives a phone # and encourages a coach or designated individual to call all results in for those games not covered by a DNJ reporter ). As far as headlines for Riverdale, well, I can only say that Oakland sure got there share of them back in 1999-00-01. And, deservely so. All papers like to have lead headlines and stories with the local winners. I don't understand where you come from stating that I don't have anything better to do that run down Oakland. Like I said, I have all the respect in the world for those boys over there. SO THERE !! P.S. We're still friends aren't we ? :D:D:D

NEVER A QUESTION ABOUT THE FRIENDSHIP TAKES A LITLLE MORE THAN THAT! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO IS TURNING IT IN TO THE PAPER. WHEN WE GET COVERAGE IT IS FROM A REPORTER BEING AT THE GAME. WHO KNOWS. ASK LIKMBAUGH I KEEP IN TOUCH SO HE CAN KEEP HIS STANDINGS. AS FOR THE CAPS I HAD ALREADY STARTED THE REPLY AND DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE THEM.

GOOD LUCK OVER THERE AT RHS. YOU GUYS LOOK AWFULLY STRONG!

Re: bhump1981

There seem to be some newsworthy things "Outside The Lines" that took place at the "Reservation" that didn't get reported in the local newspaper last spring. If you know what I mean??!! However, there are somethings that you would want to keep quiet. If you know what I mean??!!