EAGLEVILLE GIRLS BASKETBALL 2004

SportsFan16

How do you think the LAdy Eagles of Eagleville will do next year? Yea they are losing 4 starters and two that are 6 and 7, and play alot. They have a lot of talent coming up from the middle school along with next years sophmores and juniors. They will be lead by Sarah Karper, who is an extraordinary player. Hopefull they will do great next year, besides they may suprise us like this years team did.

GO LADY EAGLES...

Signed EHS Cheerleader :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loseyoself

My opinion is that Eagleville will be just fine. Yeah, they lost people... So what? They have GREAT talent coming up from Jr. High... One of Karper's cousins that might be just as good as her when she is karpers age. She MAY start. They've also got people coming from other schools. I dont think they will do as good as the past 2 yrs. But if no on stops karper-Game over. That girl has GOT GAME!! I hear she is working out everyday after school, and she is makin sure she is in shape all yr. round, She is getting prepared. This girl knows what shes gotta do to win and make her team better. EAGLEVILLE WILL BE JUST FINE!! they just have to work as a team and stick TOGETHER.

11a Fan :D

Guest JustDoItNike

Of course, you cannot replace the brittany rigsby from eagleville, she was probably the best PG they've had in 4 yrs. I know everyone will also miss watching the Karper/Rigsby DUO... Anyways, Yeah, I heard Karper's cousin is coming up, too. I hear she can shoot, too... Go figure! Does she have karpers shot? haha

I think EHS will be fine. I will agree with loseyoself. they do have alot of talent coming...and karper is getting better daily! Lets hope they can get 1-4 in the district! I am looking forward to seeing who guards her next yr. I will DEFINETLY be at the ehs vs. forrest game. to watch her and Knight go at it. Interesting huh ? But, karper is eaglevilles favorite. Has been since this last season, she was leading scorer and everyone LOVED watching her and rigsby play together as they did. i am sure they will miss eachother! :D:D how do u think they'll do, I wanna know! :confused:

Guest bball2044

Karper is a very good bball player, her cousin isnt as good as her, but yes she will be working with karper and knight this whole summer, she is going to try her hardest to become a better player this summer. No she is not as good as Karper she is only going into the 9th grade but, with karper she will end up with game.

yes i think that rigsby and sarah will miss each other.

what do you think?

Ya Karper's cousin is pretty good and her name is Kendra Harrell. She got all county and all tournament in Jr. High. She has a lot of talent and was arguably the best rutherford county jr. high girl player last year. She does shoot good and she will be just good as Karper if she keeps working and she might even be better. She is also pretty hot. :)

Guest JustDoItNike

I've watched Kendra play, I dont think she will be better than karper, although she may be just AS good. But not better. If she is better, than Props to ms. harrell! Karper will suprise alot of people with her abilities next year, I think as everyone else does, too, that Karper will be SO SO much better than this yr. Good luck Lady Eagles!!

:rolleyes:

Guest loseyoself

Karper will just be the STUFF next year. People will have to stop her. She is coming off 2 great seasons. she started starting her sophmore yr. and started some as a freshman... I think she might have a little trouble not playing with rigsby,frost,smotherman,pirtle or alcorn anymore. She's use to them, she has played with them since the 7th grade. So I think that will be the only thing stopping her from shining. But, she is going to be great, they just need to get use to playing together. Which i think EHS will STILL be a top contender in 11A next yr. i believe they will get 1-4. Huntland and M/C and will be the teams to beat next season. Good luck EHS and the other 11A teams. :)

11a fan

Guest loseyoself

The only starter returning for Eagleville is Karper. Shapcott will make some noise this yr. too. Anyone can get to karper's level, well yeah we all know that..

i have all the confidence in the world for harrell. I think she can too. but realize Karper will be alot better next yr. she works her butt off. we'll see what happens! Go lady eagles! :o

who does everyone think will start next season 4 the lady eagles??