Athletic Trainers That Deserve Credit

TNBballMan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt that Meghan Fuqua's season would have been over on February 21st after completely tearing her ACL if not for the help of Brian Smith. Brian sacrificed his personal time and started Meghan's rehab on Sunday night so she would be ready for the region tournament. He "stayed with that knee" through the championship game and will continue as Meghan rehabs following her surgery April 1st.

Brian, thank you from the bottom of our very grateful hearts for being there to help Meghan realize her dream of playing at Murfreesboro! You were an answer to our prayers.

I think Denise Melvin from Macon Co. should get a trainer of the year award. Denise hasnt missed but a couple of days due to sicknesses in her family. She has been at every practice, scrimmage, and game. I had surgery this year, and she has been with me every step of the way. From therapy to dr appointments, shes been there. Shes not just doing her job, shes a friend who you can talk to, and a wonderful person. I dont know where the Macon county sports programs would be wihtout her!! THANKS DENISE!!