brentwood academy

jmoney4eva

i wanna adress this issue once and for all.

as a departing senior for the USN basketball team, a team that got beat by BA twice this year, i want to first off say that anyone who appreciates basketball should appreciate the way that BA plays. they go about 9 or 10 players deep into the bench, and most of the people on here should keep quite anyway, becaue ba has 5 second string players who could start for most of ur schools as it is. second off, the arguement of recruiting is one that i am very tired of hearing. no forces anyone to do anything, the players who play for BA play because not only do they want to play for a good coach, and play against good competition, but they want to play in a place where they can prepare themselves in the classroom as well. just a question for everyone, WHAT DO U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO THESE GREAT PLAYERS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN THEY GO TO COLLEGE? second off, if u have a problem with the percentage of black students vs the percentage of black ball players then u must realize that that "problem" starts way way way before brentwood academy. it starts with the fact that if a black kid who lives in say, murfreesboro wants to get a Brentwood academy type of education, there is not one available for him/her, so dont get mad at them for making the trip to get to school each day. blame ur congressman for that. while i adress this prblem now, i will make sure that i am not ignorant of the fact that this stupid debate will go on long past this, because the truth is that u wil more then likley see brentood academy just as dominant for years to come. all of u will just be sitting back talking trash while BA will be winning games, graduating great kids, both black and white, and athletes and non athletes. lastly i just want to point out that every private school offers financial aide, and they do not just do it for athletes of black people. artists get it, singers get it, or just to put it plainly, ANYONE WHO IS SMART can get it. TALK TO THE ADMINISTRATION AT BA AND I CAN ASSURE U THAT THERE ARE MANY MORE STUDENTS AT THAT SCHOOL THAT RECEIVE FINANCIAL AIDE WHO DONT PLAY BALL, THEN THE NUMBER THAT DO!. so just pleae shut up, and just congratulate them for bringing such an amazing crop of individual talent, and getting them to form into one of the best teams ive ever played against!