How does Bearden plan on beating Farragut?

Guest UTVol

Guest exIrish3

Heres all I have to say--The secret to winning the game is whoever can remember to bring the amazing "duck call" whistle!! If you remember correctly in MD2, they were losing one of the games (maybe Iceland) until coach shows up with the duck whistle. That whistle inspired that Mighty Ducks team--And will most certainly inspire either Bearden or Farragut. That is all the game comes down to--Whoever can find the whistle will win. My prediction would have to put Bearden winning somewhere in the area of 300,001 to 200,498.

Guest exIrish3

By the way--MRH--I just wanted to tell you that Goldberg is not really the best role model for you to follow. Being fat and getting pulled in the biggest game (in MD2) and being replaced by a girl is pretty lame! Just thought I'd let you know.

The way I see it is that Bearden is the best team in Knoxville till one team is able to knock them off. And call me crazy but I don't really think that Victor, Hurbie, Derrick or the entire defense will allow that to happen this year. Sure they lost a lot of players from last years team but they have also had more talent come up and fill in those spots(ie: todd vinsant and josh elam)