Kenwood Classic field filling up...

Guest kenwoodrun

Guest kenwoodrun

Anyone who wants in on this year's Kenwood Classic on April 26th that hasn't contacted us, fax us (931-905-7906) or email kenwoodrun@aol.com to let us know you want in. We're anticipating 25-30 that we know of, but we may have to put a ceiling on that at some point. We've been contacted by the defending girls champs from Missouri, the #2 girls team in Illinois, the #1 boys team in Indiana, and a small group from California (!)...so we may have a multi-state affair this year.

I know Chattanooga has Optimist on that Friday, but if your schedule isn't full and you want to send some people up to run on that Saturday, we can take individual entries at $5...(for example, if McMinn or Bradley or somebody wants to send some studs). I'll preview the more interesting showdowns as the time approaches...

meet site:

http://members.aol.com/kenwoodrun/classic03quick.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun

I can verify the 4:20 entry, but I have no clue if he's legit, or if he'll even show. Let's just say he's not exactly from around these parts. But he's entered.

Guest kenwoodrun

OK, here it is...the meet performance list for all 18 events in descending order, best to worst...go to our website and click on "Performance List", or go here for a direct link:

http://members.aol.com/kenwoodrun/classic03list.htm

All participating schools, check this thing over to make sure we made no errors. Putting in over 900 athletes, I have a high probability of making a few mistakes. Hope to see a bunch of you come out Saturday.

- fin