Eagleville Coach Resigns!!

Guest Leader10

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loseyoself

I heard about all this news. I haven't been able to post anything. Sarah Karper told me about it, she was very upset. But she did say that Coach McClaran had every reason to quit and that she thought he made the right decision , although she said he was the greatest coach! and that she had all the respect in the world for him. i hate to see him leave as much as all these girls do, too! He was a very big part of all the sports program. i dont know why he resigned, She never told me the reasons she just said they were good enough reasons to resign. So, best of luck to you coach McC! If u ever wanna step back up, then do it!! :) I am pretty sure everyone would love to watch u coach AGAIN! :D:)

Well if Joey Reed gets the coaching position I know of some people who will not be playing!! These people have played longer than almost anybody else on the team and BB means more to them than anything in the world!! either Chris Lynch, or Kim Francis!! Leader10 have you been to many of the Lady Eagles games??

Guest Leader10

I dont know who will be staying or not if Joey Reed gets it. But I serioulsy doubt he'll get it. I think if coach lynch wants it, he will get it!! yes, I came to about 13 of the games you guys played this year. I was there when Rigsby was injured and i was there when karper got elbowed in the side of the head by a richland player and had to go out, b/c she couldn't stand up without falling back down. ha! Remember all those great moments... Memories!!! But, yes AmberBB22 i come to quite a bit of the games. i was a huge fan to watch Karper and Rigsby play together! They were " The Duo " to watch. Maybe Karper will attend columbia with Rigsby. We can all watch them play together again... I am about 90% sure that Lynch will be getting the head coach position and if he does, I really dont think anyone has to worry about Karper transferring! :D

Does she play for the school or herself? To be honest she shouldn't care who the coach is if she is loyal to her school and teammates. Sounds to me if she doesn't get what she wants she will bail out on her teammates and only think of herself. What kind of message is this sending to the schools she might be interested in attending. I hope all of you that are posting on this board aren't starting something behind the scenes. As for the coaching, Coach Lynch is probably the front runner for the job having the most experience. He has coached basketball for 7 years starting at Chapel Hill with the other Coach McClaran and his high school boys, then went to Liberty and coached middle school boys, then to Eagleville where he coached middle school boys and assisted both high school boys and girls. But what do I know, I'm just an outsider looking in.

Guest Leader10

again... this has nothing to do with the coach, yeah she wants coach Lynch, but thats b/c she knows Coach Lynch has awesome experience and would strive to make the team where it was or possibly better. She wants the coach to make the team better!! not just b/c thats who she wants and thats the end of it. B/c it has absolutely nothing to do with that. She doesn't want someone thats lazy. She wants to WORK! :D

Goodness, I know ONE person on this board who even kinda knows what Sarah wants, and that is only kinda of! Sarah knows what Sarah wants, just leave it at that guys. If she stays she stays, if not then wish her luck wherever! It should be left alone...I'm SURE Sarah is tired of reading all this mess. Everoyne is making decisions for her...would you guys like that?!?!?

Guest thelane

McCrary is 85-31 in 4 years at Houston. HHS was 12-43 the 2 season before he arrived. Coached at Harris Middle in Shelbyville before HHS. HHS w2as ranked #5 this past season in AAA, 29-4... something to think about.

Guest Leader10

you are right evegasfan. I appologize, i really do! Sarah, best of luck in whatver your decision may be. I just pray it's your decision, and u make the right one! Love ya girl!!

OKAY... I would just like to take the time and clear up a few things about what is being said about Karper from Eagleville.. You have to understand that yes she took it pretty hard when she found out about Coach Mac, and with the seniors leaving. But I promise you that she will not be leaving Eagleville anytime soon, at least on her own that is. Okay Sarah and I are best friends and we have been talking about this a lot lately. She is concerned about the team next year, but has faith that they can be just as good as anyone else. Besides I look for Eagleville to be a team that will suprise everyone again, I mean no one ever gives them any credit nor any faith. Which is what Sarah and the other girls on the team have, along with determination. But as far as Karper leaving EHS, don't look forward to it happening any time soon. You can trust me on this one, and personally she just wants a good coach someone like Lynch or Francis to step up since she is familiar with their coaching style. GOOD LUCK LADY EAGLES, and Sarah I got your back. I love you dearly...

Signed,

EHS CHEERLEADER :)

Sarah is a great person and she knows what she is going to do. (which is NOT QUIT) I think the Eagles are going to do good this year they are going to have hopefully two good shooters one that they know of for sure. The post are going to be god as well. I'm looking forword to seeing this years team to very far!