McIntosh???

Defense101

Guest ptguard34

I just wanted to clarify for all of the doubters out there that Jessica McIntosh is DEFINITELY playing both basketball and golf at Bethel College. I am the women's golf coach and know this for a fact. Yes, I was the only one that attended her signing on April 4th at FHS, but that is because the basketball coach was out of town. She has already talked with the basketball coach and team, and is going to be a great contributor next season.

Guest ptguard34

If it makes you feel better to put someone else down, go ahead. Mac has high goals and knows how to and is reaching them. This is spring break and she is spending the week at Bethel. She has been playing golf with Coach Hester as well as sitting in on the Basketball practices. Jessica's dream has come true. She will be wearing #34 in college. It is very upsetting to know that everytime my sister achieves one of her goals or passes over a milestone in her life, someone like you, Defense101, comes along and shoots her down. If this is out of pure jealousy, and I'm sure it is, here is a word of advice, worry about yourself and not what others are achieving and you will be better at whatever you do. I am proud of my sister and her many accomplishment. Also, I am proud of the way she blows off and ignores all the negativity that she receives.

I LOVE YOU, SIS

XOXOX

Guest ptguard34

Jessica McIntosh, who is better known as Mac, played basketball for Frank Hughes in Clifton. She was the point guard who rarely sat out of a game. Her number was 34. That's my sis!

Guest ptguard34

This is Jessica McIntosh. Last week I was at Bethel College on Spring Break. I was in Catherine Hesters (the golf coach)office, and was reading this thread. She got on here and wrote something, and used mine because she did not have a username. Then MY SISTER (Sarah) got on my internet at home, while I was at Bethel, and wrote what she had to say. And if you do not believe I am sure you can get on Bethels website and email Coach Hester and ask her for yourself who wrote that. Does that answer all of your questions??

Guest perkinsc

I would like to clear the fact that Jessica McIntosh will be a member of the Bethel College Lady Wildcats Basketball program while also playing for the women's golf team. We feel she will be a great addition to our women's basketball program. She was on our campus last week and was able to play in some pick-up games with our returning players and played very well. She has a nice outside shot, which will fit into our system here very well. You may read the official release announcing her addition to the Lady Wildcats Basketball team by going to:

www.bethel-college.edu/athletics/wbasketball/news.htm

Thank you,

Chris Perkins

Assistant Women's Basketball Coach

Bethel College

I don't know who all you jealous people are but you need to let her do her own thing. STAY OUT OF HER BUSINESS! She will prove herself to all of you. She is a great person and does not deserve any smack from anyone. And for your information the coach doesn't have to be there for the signing. It's only a piece of PAPER that you are signing not the COACH. You need to look into your facts before replying to anything. Get your facts straight. I signed from Waynesboro and I just so happen to know.

Good Luck Mac (I played golf and basketball against you).

Well who are you? I just know her and know that she would not be scandalous enough to do something like that. It is pretty bizarre for someone to say they get a scholarship when they really don't. It's just not logical. I just think that people should support people that are able to get out of that county and become something. It's not everyday that someone is able to play in college and have it paid for, it's an honor to do that. It should be rewarded.