Columbia vs Coffee Co. Tues and Wed!

untame

This is going to be a very good series in district 8AAA. Coffee Co. is having a very good season and are playing top notch baseball. Columbia has sruggled a little this year but are turning it around! With the pitching of Gray and Bratton back on point, and with English stroking like he has been doing, I am picking coming away with the sweep of Coffee. Dont get me wrong, Coffee is going to come out and play hard, but it is time for Columbia to make there statement and let everyone know that they are for real after there slow start!

I think this is gonna be a very good series. Coffee County is playin very well and Columbia is turnin it around. this should be two good games to watch. Coffee County pitching and defense have got them this far winning several 1 and 2 run games. Colombia also has a very good pitching staff and good defense. This is a series that can not be predicted. I would have to lean a little toward columbia if it wasn't for Coffee scoring 17 runs in two games against lincoln co. last week. This is a series of two very evenly matched teams and whoever wants it the most and comes to play will win.

columbia may have a good pitching staff but coffee county has so far a knock out one-two punch combination with both being very aggressive. if their defense is on as they have been backing these two pitchers then it will be a run for their money. columbia's staff is no better... this may be a very interesting match-up however i can say it will be a pitching dual both games between the gray kid and the youngblood kid then bratton and clark. coffee county's bats are coming around lately so will just have to wait and see the outcome of a fierce battle this tuesday and wednesday.

ktg15, you need to wait untill Thursday before you start talking about C.C. They don't have a 19 & 6 record for having a weak team. They don't play single or double a teams or their tournaments to pad their records. As a matter of fact they have swept the district teams that swept you.

who is underestimating columbia? I haven't read a post that says columbia was gonna lose. Nobody is underestimating them. They have what it takes to win, good pitching,hitting, and defense. Coffee County is also very good. They have exceptional pitching and defense but there hitting is lacking a little, but it seems to be coming around quite a bit lately. But enough of the talk we will see on Tuesday and Wednesday. Me personally I expect a split.