South Pittsburg Will Win 1A Championship in 2003

pirate1achamps

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are very good. Yet i think SP has the upperhand due to talent coming back....wasnt the only person they jones???? They also have more trdition than Boyd. I remember when Boyd wasnt too hot. well south pitt played us hard last year. but we came out on top. i dont even wanna talk abotu our game with boyd last year. :o

HardHitta,

Please do not incite and inflame on this board. You make all of us BBS folks look bad. I appreciate your enthusiasm but be sure to exercise restraint. I agree we will survive without the seniors we lost, but we will also miss them tremendously. I hope we have some young men to step up and fulfill some potential.

South Pittsburg is always the team to beat in this region.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy this type of talk, especially when you say the region will come down to whitwell and boyd. I give the edge to boyd. I was an all region player and HM All State my senior year at whitwell, back when we sucked. My brother will be a soph. at boyd and I have had the privledge of watching them alot over the past year. I love my Alma Mater and my brother as well. However Boyd is going to be alot better than people believe this year, and that game will come down to two great coaches going at it.