Knoxville teams and spring practice.

Guest blue1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KnoxfootballFan

I belive BHSFOOTBALL is bitter over farragut beating bearden this past year. For you to say he is terrible is not fair,and for you to say he looked terrible in the bearden game is ridiculous. That was one of his best games of the year. He had 265 yards passing and two touchdowns. I enjoy watching football in the Knoxville area, don't let your resentment of a school affect your opinion of a solid player.

Guest KnoxfootballFan

The starting Bearden Quarterback only had 816 yards passing last year. That does not compare with Dickey's 1483. I do not know if you were the quarterback last year, but you should not say he is average. That would not say very much for you as a quarterback critic.

Guest snagglepus

O.k.

Take it easy on bhs. All he is doing is telling the truth.

Dickey's not average, but below average. The only reason he is qb at Farragut is because of his name.

We scrimmaged them, he is not that good!!!!

If he goes to UTM, he will be lucky.

By the way boorelly, this year he will be a senior.

Micheal was an accurate passer in a system that ran the ball. Bearden likes to run the ball. I was not the back-up to Webb last year. Adam McGhee was. I am going to be a sophomore next year and I hope to do well. I would love to have stats as good as Dickey's my sophomore year, but his presence on the field did not impress me or any of my teammates.

Guest KnoxfootballFan

You are a freshman who has not played varsity football before. Maybe you should worry about making yourself better and improving your team, instead of putting other players down. If i hear of anyone who needs some advice about playing QB i will be sure to tell them to contact you.