Warren County

biggreg54

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rastabob, it's called RESPECT.Something you obviously do notget any of. Eagle 79 makes SMART comments and I RESPECT that, so if your jealous just say so,ask me out.Anyways, I like to criticize and coach from the stands just as much as the next person, but on CoachT I do not talk down to EVERYONE(except you),like you do.You still evade my question, who or what program do you support?Maybe it might give away your secret identity. :x Yours Truly,Hoop

Smith County will be a little less for the loss of Coach Lytle...We were lucky to have him as long as we did...

Warren County is very lucky to have him coming home...Hope they take good care of him...he's a great guy...

Good luck on the many changes ahead for you, Coach...especially the one on June 21...I'm still trying to decide if you're deserving of her!!!....

Coach... I wish you success in life and on the field! Lord knows, Warren Co is due for some positive changes and I hope that you will be a part of something positive for your alma mater! I know the boys at Smith County will miss you as a coach and teacher, but you both will move on to the new challenges that lie ahead! Congratulations and good luck!

we never ran a wishbone. don't think we ever have. but this year its gonna a multiple formation type offense. the defense is what your really gonna enjoy watching. we are running a 3-5. offenses will never know were we are coming from. B)