McCallie-Baylor next weds & thurs

bequick

Both games should be good. Moore has been on his last 3 starts and is throwing harder than last year. If he has good defense behind him, along with timely offensive support then I think McCallie has a great shot at beating Baylor at home. McCallie also has a line up of pitchers to throw after Moore. Therefore, I belive both games will be good. Baylor has not impressed me this year. They have not had a tough schedule at all, and the only people they have played are Farragut and Webb. They split with Webb and got beat by Farragut. Whatever the outcome is it will be a fight because McCallie nor Baylor will give up if they are behind. I am interested to see the outcome.

Baylor will sweep McCallie this year! Ryan Moore hasnt ever beaten Baylor and i dont think he will this year either, Baylor has too talented of hitters. After the first game McCallie has no pitching and Baylor has Zane Stone and a deep staff. McCallie's only chance is a win at home with Moore pitching an outstanding game