sad news from Jackson County

bob77

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry to hear about the loss.I didnt know him i dont even know where jackson County is but i do know how it feels to lose a friend and teammate.This passed football season the Volunteer Football team lost a teammate in a car accident so we know how you all feel.Our prayers go out to jackson county and the family and friends of this young man.

Volunteer Falcons

Anytime this happens its a sad day for the people in the high school community. but when something bad happens like this, i always realize that he is now playing on god's baseball filed something we can't even imagine on earth. my prayers go out to all the friends and family. good luck jackson co. the rest of the year. this teaches us to play every game like it is our last because we never know when the good lord will call us up.

Chris Butler

Fairview High School

Alex was a spectacular person. I played summer ball with Alex, and we became pretty good friends. He was one of the most caring people I had ever met, he will be missed dearly. Alex, We Love You Buddy. Prayers go out to the family, friends, and baseball team in Jackson Co. from Monterey.

I do know what it's like to lose a close friend, and it goes without saying that it...to be blunt...SUCKS Im so sorry this had to happen. Our thoughts and prayers go out to friends, family, and anyone else involed with him, from the Chattanooga Christian Baseball team...

-Dallas Cole, #22

Guest simplemind18

On behalf of everyone on the Rhea County Baseball Team, we pray that the grief may pass quickly and the memory last forever. Our hearts are with all in Jackson County