ROCKETS CAN CLINCH

MRBASEBALL

THE FOREST ROCKETS CAN CLINCH THE DISTRICT 11 1A CROWN WITH WINS OVER COMMUNITY TODAY CASCADE WED AND MOORE COUNTY THUR. BOTH FORREST AND RICHLAND WOULD END UP WITH IDENTICAL RECORDS BUT FORREST WOULD GET THE #1 SEED IN THE TOURNEY BY BEATING THE THIRD PLACE TEAM BOTH TIMES WHILE RICHLAND SPLIT.THE ROCKETS HAVE TO GET BUSY AND TAKE CARE OF BIZ. GO ROCKETS :D:D:D:D:D:D Rockets play at Moore County today 04/28/03 at 2:00 a win secures #1 seed in 11a district tourney, they will play the winner of Culleoka and Community. also they play Columbia Academy at 6:30 today in Chapel Hill. :D:D:D:D

[Edited by MRBASEBALL on 4-28-03 9:43A]

Forrest beat Moore Co.3-2 beat Columbia Aca. 8-5 are now 25-9 :D

[Edited by MRBASEBALL on 4-28-03 10:14P]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO ETIGERVILLE: YOU WOULD MOST LIKLEY CARE IF YOU HAD A CHANCE{WHICH YOU DON'T} TO BE IN THAT POSITION. IF I REMEMBER AT THE START OF THE SEASON EVERYBODY SAID THE ROCKETS DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE, BUT HOW DO YOU LIKE US NOW? :o:D:D:D:D :)AND IF YOU DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL AT ONE OF THE 11 1A SCHOOLS THEN YOUR RIGHT, YOU SHOULDN'T CARE :D

[Edited by MRBASEBALL on 4-23-03 12:55P]

[Edited by MRBASEBALL on 4-23-03 12:57P]

To Mr. Baseball: I'm happy for Forrest. I hope they go a long way in the post season, which judging by the way you put them out there, they should. By the way, I am a student at an 11A school, and I think you should thank Eagleville for helping you guys get that tie-break with Richland, if you win out. About my "Who Cares" comment, I am simply implying that I get tired of hearing about Forrest this and Chapel Hill that. Everybody knows that Forrest will be a contender in all sports every year, as will most other schools in this district. This is a very evenly matched district, probably the most evenly matched in the mid-state. I have to admit, though, the faithful at Chapel Hill have been a little quieter this year than in the past. I guess I should appreciate that, huh? ;)

To MrBaseball Dude: It want happen, keep on wishing. You guys will NOT win the District, cause Chapel Hill will LOSE one of their last games they have left in the District. And more than likely TODAY starting with those Champions from CASCADE. Best I can remember you Rockets lost the first time YA met!!! Expect it to happen again. ;);):D

We Rocket fans can't help it if we're proud of our kids and we want everyone to know it. They all work really hard, and earn out support. There are athletes equally as talented in all 11A schools. We have the best district in the state, 1A, without a doubt. Don't knock us for caring about our kids. We don't knock you for supporting your kids on here. It's a right everyone has, thanks to coacht.

Good luck to all 11A teams in the up coming tournament. See you there. Go Rockets!

Mr. Baseball,

Titan9 was talking from what happen earlier in the season. Our kids from Cascade are going through a tough time, and wasn't playing at all yesterday. There heart and thought's are with there friend that was taken from them suddenly. Not taking anything from Forrest, they played a great game. But let's try not to talk to much trash over this game. ;):D