L.C. v. Kingston

mas1821

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch is the man and won of the best players around. I'm sure this Alan kid is good, but I must say that Kingston does not have any players worthy of all-state. Mitch is better than every player on Kingston. You see everyone Kingston likes to say how good they are and talk alot but if they dont come to play they make excuses. I believe the excuses have already started earlier when one of their players said they arent playing very good soccer. Hmmm perhaps said in case they lose. I'm sure the game will be good because both teams have good sides, but whoever it was that said Mitch isnt even that good is just plain ignorant. You obviously have no clue what constitutes being good.

Irish you seem to be a know it all, I agree that Mitch is a very good player, but to say that Kingston has no one worthy of being in the all state selection that is going to far, specially the individual that the previous threads off were has been voted to the all state team by the coaches two years in a row can you say the same. Wait I forgot in you don't play for the diadora impact you must not be good. Please..

[Edited by soccereagle15 on 4-23-03 10:55P]

The Sad thing both Alan and Mitch are two of the nicest guys around

[Edited by soccereagle15 on 4-23-03 10:57P]