EAgleville's NEW COACH

AmberBB22

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loseyoself

Yeah, I heard that, too FreeStyle. Dont be surprised if it is Hutchings! I think Eagleville is going to be good next year. Its actually a pretty neat thing that people are counting ya'll out. Think about it, you get to prove them wrong. So let people keep talking all they want! :):)

Guest eaglechick34

Does Hutchings have a basketball history? He's a great guy but I rarely see him interested in basketball? Does anyone know why he is such a great prospect for the position? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest loseyoself

Dont know, couldn't tell you. I DO know that Hutchings loves basketball. You always saw him at almost EVERY game, I'm not sure if he has a history or not with basketball. I do know he knows ALOT about the game though.

:)

I've been gone for the weekend, so this whole Hutchings thing is kinda new/weird to me. I know he was at every game this year, but I can't see him as a basketball coach! Just my opinion!! Whoever ther assitants turn out to be, it will be the right decision, Lynch will make the right choices!!! I do agree With SportsFan16 however. The girls need another girl to relate with. Kim Francis knows what they are going through with playing and all, she's been there. So I do think they are at a loss without her. But I do think that we will surprise people! Go Eagles!

Guest JustDoItNike

I think francis will be assistant. She knows she will miss it way too much, and She is really good friends with Karper out of bball, so she will miss everyone too much. :)

I don't think she will I have talked to her myself. I'm very good friends with her also and she doesn't seem to want it right now.She wants a life. I'm not saying I don't want her to coach b/c I'm all for it but I don't think she will apply for the job.

I'm not trying to start anything!!!

Shes not applying. I know for a fact. They have their new assist. now. I am not suppose to say anything, but just know, it is not francis. It's not b/c she wants a life. she has one. She told me it was b/c she has softball and jr high basketball so she wouldn't be able to be there constantly.