Goodbye rivalries....hello waterdown championships

tim4cane

Fellas enjoy those riavalries it looks like the TSSAA will do away with many of them....they will be like boxing and make 200 divisions with multiple divisions within divisions. The state championship will be watered down since you have only about 20 teams in your division to go against. You can say your state chammps but....oh wait what about those other state champs in 3a from the private Divsion II divsion and so on...and so on.

Guest 1uk1vol

Its time that the TSSAA done something right. did you see the final vote on public and private. However private money has held up the TSSAA in its final decision. And what about those other champs they have been here anyway since I have been here there have been those that do not follow rules set forth for public participation playing in a championship.

If you believe that each school has an equal opportunity for a championship as is ,sorry not the real world.

Their are at least 6 on the collegiate level that comes to mind. I wouldn't worry to much you will still see some great football. And I promise that the kids will be excited