mcewen vs. houston county

jettjuice27

Funny, I looked at the score posted on Coach T, and it seems that DA has run ruled McEwen twice. The math doesn't add up, because McEwen did not score 4 runs in either game. However, HC was able to play DA at DA and not get run ruled. HC even scored 4 runs in one inning. Be careful the wind tends to blow out at HC, especially when the pitcher tends to hang the curve.

ok i don't care what coacht said b/c most of the time the score is wrong on here so don't go assuming until you know for sure and who cares if the wind blows out it don't matter we are going over to play baseball and have good sportsmanship unlike you guys and i know how the game went i was there so until then get your story straight.

well, they played yesterday and i was impressed with mcewen. they beat the irish 9-4 in the first game with tidwell on the mound. the second game was pretty much a blow out, the irish won 14-3 with selph pitching for the irish. houston county's final disrtict record is 9-5. good luck to both teams in the tourneys. :o:):D