predictions for 7AAA district tournament?

chrisws04

It was an awesome game! Both teams played extremely hard and fought to win until the end. The shot that ended up winning the game came from about 22 yards out off center of the goal. #7 for Riverdale put a laser into the top right shelf. There was not much the keeper could do about that one. Both teams had numerous opportunities but could not finish. Warren County had a great header in the last minute that was saved by the keeper. Good luck to Riverdale and Blackman in tonight's match. I will be there to watch hopefully another great game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams left it all on the field Thursday night. WC certainly has nothing to hang their heads about. They battled to the very end and nearly tied it in stoppage time, but the RHS keeper made a great diving stop. And Brian Campbell's free kick took off like a guided missile. I don't know if anyone could have stopped it. A very well-played game by both teams. Good luck to Riverdale and Blackman the rest of the way.

Edited by wcsports

Blackman is my pick but if they lower their guard for one second Riverdale will run all over them. Brian Cambell is an excellent player and my hat is off to him for his game winner against us lastnight, it was a brilliant shot. But with the way Blackman has played so far, i pick them to take it all.

It was a hard fought game on both sides, this is why it went into double OT. Blackman had many many shots on goal and inside the 18 but were deflected by riverdale's defense. Both teams played their heart out, and i believe everyone left it out on the field. BHS just pulled away in the final 37 seconds with a cross and a header to seal it up 1-0. GO BHS!! 12th shut out this year! ... 3rd year team wins district champs!

Riverdale, don't hang your heads too low ya'll played well.

smallz