fairview wanna play?

ianwaggoner

loser i am booked with other soccer stuff after school is over but hey maybe when you play our rec team next year i will pull you to the side and show you how to play unless you want the little middle schoolers showing you moves like i saw last time you played us.and i have the skills to play the game your d didnt stop when i got the ball until the cheap shot they took on me.you could barely stop our freshmen.but oh well if i get some free time i might play you or i might get on with life.

i think ur both gay, first of all hickman you lost, get over it, since youl lost you have decided to try and push around my small minded friend(eastside). second, our JV beat you, our Varsity beat you, we all beat you, it goes on and on, so back off and go back to these so called "cornfields" you guys have over there.

P.S. we have cornfields too eastside

oh my god. Please, just shut up. What an immature subject to discuss. Cmon guys, personal grudges aren't needed. I'll admit, its funny to read these stupid posts. And don't get mad at me when i say they are stupid. Dback is right, the game is over, you lost, move on. Eastside, I know that people annoy you, but please, PLEASE, ignore them. Especially since your rebuddle is only putting more disrespect towards your school.

For the sake of getting this over with, I'm going to say this once:

Fairview 5 Hickman Co. 0

There, game over. Good game to both teams. Good luck to you all for the rest of the season.