Page High

Patriots21

Cowboys I like how you hide behind your sn. You sure do a lot of talk. Maybe you should come out and let us know who you are. Even though I agree with some of what you˜re saying, I don˜t think this is the proper place to be doing all this. I'd like you to go tell all those seniors these things to there face. I think I know who you are, and if I'm right you of all people have no room to talk. If I'm wrong then I apologize.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cowboys I would love it if you would come tell me something like that. What is your deal with the senior class. Those comments you made about the players is harsh and for the most part wrong about some of them. If you have anything to say to us come to our school tell us. We will listen and then you will get our opinion. You should know what will happen next. ;)

Hey cowboys I would love it if you would come tell me something like that. What is your deal with the senior class. Those comments you made about the players are harsh and for the most part wrong about them. If you have anything to say to us come to our school and tell us. We will listen and then you will get our opinion. You should know what will happen next. ;)