GOOD MARKS

dawgfan1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, If a person that has a good mark reads a post and they respect or just like what the person posted then they sometimes will give good marks.

I will personally give you two if you will become a plus member. 12 dollars a year and it has been worth it to me and I have only been a plus member a couple of months.

[Edited by Time2Play on 4-30-03 11:45A]

[Edited by Time2Play on 4-30-03 11:46A]

Posted by dawgfan1:

do people ever give good marks, how do you get one

i give good marks all the time! i mean i will give a good mark if i'm havein a bad day and u post something to make me smile!! but that is not alot!! but u have to post something with meanin and thought!! if u do that i will give u a good mark!! but til next time have a good day!! :):):x:x:D

Posted by XtremeLoco:

He is a great Moderator for anohter reason to. Because he is a Rockwood fan. How great is that?

Thanks for the Compliment!! and yes i am a Rockwood fan!! but i am a she!!but don't think any less of me!! but i just wanted to tell ya that!! so til next time have a good day!! :):):D:D:)

for bein a Rockwood fan also.. and for the compliment here is a good mark!! :(:)

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 4-30-03 4:54P]