L.C. V. Oneida

SyFi

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure what the score will be tomorrow, but i do believe it will be a good game...i follow the indians and i have found that these guys are very pumped for this game...as far as i can see the only way i see them winning is them playing their hearts out like they did against kingston...one shot a few inches lower and oneida would have beat kingston, of course, this game was played in not the greatest weather conditions...i see oneida in a not so surprising, playing their hearts out tie...it all depends on how bad oneida wants win it...everyone knows lenoir city wants it, but do the indians want it more??? :confused:

that kid, is that the right name?, did have a great game against kingston shutting them out, i know they dont have much offense this year but they still had some strong and accurate shots...oneida's mids will have to be strong and their forwards will have to pour on the shots because lenoir city's sweeper is out, but the other is isnt far behind havein a strong game against kingston so dont expect oneida to be gunning for him because i believe he could shut them down, oneida will have to win it in the air no doubt, they have some tall guys who can jump. that is their one advantage over this very strong and intelligent lenoir city team...have a good game both teams...KEEP IT CLEAN

Actually Oneida's Keeper is not the team's greatest asset, although he has been very good up to this point in the season. The sweeper for the Indians has got some "mad" foot skills and has made some opposing players look down right goofy on several occasions this year. Oneida has the best Freshman soccer player in the state on their team, and I won't bother to tell you his name, but I bet it doesn't take anyone long to figure it out if you have seen them play this year. The biggest asset they seem to have is their willingness to extend themselves for 80 minutes and the ability to stay focused has allowed them to keep overall superior teams(Kingston, Clinton) from getting away from them. That should be one of the keys to tonight's game with L.C., a team that, on paper, has more "players" than Oneida. Oneida should be in this one from start to finish though, because they have closed the gap on the BIG TWO. If the Indians get the first goal tonight, watch out, because they know how to defend and they have players in the middle that can control the tempo of the game. L.C. is the favorite, but the Indians are overdo. 1-0 will be the score, but who will be the winner????? :D:D

I've been following Oneida all season too, and I agree they have one of the best (if not the best) freshman around on their squad, and Marcus McCullogh (spelling optional) is an intriguing freshman keeper... most interesting fact about him, he HATES playing keeper. He has a forward's mentality, and doesn't take stupid chances in net... almost perfect for a solid defensive team like Oneida. I've gotten to meet alot of these kids, and they impress me. I'll say that freshman's name, Grant Swain... LOTs of upside. And Ryan Branim, the sweeper, has signed a scholarship to play college ball, at Cumberland, I think. Not bad for a fledling program at a football school.

Well folks in about two hours from now will be the game and i am predicting LC to win since it is senior night and they have the mentality and heart to pull away and take a big win. They want district but they want to go on to better things also so they have to show what they mean tonight. GO LC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D