Kingston

mas1821

Hey guys! I have heard rumors that you might be getting some of the players you lost last year back, if so will this help you out? I know Gillis isn't coming back, but I heard Meredith and Snow both might be coming back, if so that's huge for you guys. Merediths' speed is a tremendous help. I don't know much about this kid, but I see nothing but good things in the future for him, and I think Snow will play REAL BIG with his dad not running the show. Post me back and tell me what you think.

That's good to hear Ms. Meredith.....The way things are looking I would say that the blue crew would like to have you back for the game against Oneida, but better late than never. The answer to the question how I get my info. on Kingston....I know everything about East Tennesee soccer. I am the one, the only, the GREAT mas. Have a wonderful feast tonight against the wounded Harriman Blue Devils. Season looked good at first in till some players got hurt and there starting center mid would rather show the fans every move he has then pass the ball....thank you and good night.

Well, you guys beat Harriman! So everybody says Oneida has gotten incredably lucky against you all and LC. What kind of number are you going to be able to put up tonight? Obviously, the team did not exert itself against Harriman, so you should be well rested.(lol) How does everyone see this match playing out because Oneida does have the home field? ;)