FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that Kenwood has a couple of votes. Were these just from die-hard Kenwood fans (hey, I put FHS at the top of the basketball top 20 polls on here and that certainly wasn't the case, so I understand putting your school first) or is there grounds to think that the Knights should be fairly talented? Let us know!

• 3 weeks later...

FHSRebel 27, as is typical: You always say FHS will beat Brentwood- but even in your good years, they years that you should beat the Bruins, you always some way to blow it. Sorry- Gotta vote for a sure thing- BHS to win the region.

P.S.: I hope the Rebels finally do scrimmage BGA- then the 'Cats can prove that schools beginning in "B" located in Williamson Co. dominate the Rebels.

Good luck in '03, seriously.

I have not said, yet, that Franklin will beat Brentwood this upcoming season. It's possible, but I haven't made a prediction yet. Sure, I voted for FHS to win the region. But there are plenty of ways that could happen without beating Brentwood, so I'm not sure where you have gotten this from. Let me see some preseason action and then I'll make a determination on how the year will go for the Rebs. Franklin will own BGA if they scrimmage. I will go out and say that. Just watch.

I'm a fan, and try to be realistic. If it looks like we're gonna lose to a team, I won't say it (I wouldn't be a good fan if I did)... but I won't say we're gonna win either. I'll leave it at that. AND...as far as us blowing it against Brentwood, I have some issues with that comment. This year, they were better than us. So there's two games we didn't blow. Last year was a loss in a deluge of rain. And in 2000, FHS defeated Brentwood. Actually over the past 10 years the series is nearly even with a slight lean towards the Bruins.

2002- Brentwood wins twice over FHS

2001- Brentwood over Franklin

2000- Franklin over Brentwood

1999- Brentwood over Franklin

1998- Brentwood over Franklin

1997- Brentwood over Franklin

1996- Franklin over Brentwood

1995- Franklin over Brentwood

1994- Franklin over Brentwood

1993- Brentwood over Franklin

Franklin is 4-7 against Brentwood the past ten seasons. And I know that Franklin wasn't supposed to beat the Bruins in '01, '99, or '98. Those Brentwood teams were just too good and Franklin was in a down period. Beyond that, I couldn't really say. So no wildcatfan, Franklin doesn't blow it everytime they are supposed to beat Brentwood. And really, in football, every time you step on the field on a Friday night, either team could win. So who's to say who's supposed to win? That's for the players to decide on the field of battle.

Edited by FHSrebel27

Wildcat, I saw earlier where you said you wished that Franklin would scrimmage BGA....

And last summer we did have a little passing game...no linemen, and no pads....and it wasn't a close scrimmage in the least....I think BGA scored once both times they were there (on the first and second string)

We're doing it again this year, the week after the 4th I believe