Contributions

Coach T

$24.00 a year is cheap for the value that your site brings to the sporting community.

I am very sorry to hear of your $3.00 per month income. Frankly, I think you should add one more catagory to your of guest, member, and plus member. You should add benefactor for any amount that is greater that than $24.00 per year. (Kind of like those Democrats that want to pay more taxes) :)

I myself would not have a problem with a monthly draw from a card of $10.00 per month; that $120.00 per year. I am sure that there are several of us that would also want to help you in this way!

Anybody else want to anti-up?

CP

What I would prefer, for fans who would like to do something additional, is for them to donate a Plus membership to a fan who they have noticed always adds something thoughtful and positive to the boards. A young fan would be preferable, also. This way they can be supporting the site and helping out someone else at the same time.

You know, for someone that is a customer, that is way too much work. I just want to help financially. I really don't want to go though the functions (which I have trouble with anyway) to try to give someone I have no clue is, a membership on my dime. But if you don't want additional revenue, I understand.

Additionally, I got to tell you that I get a little peeved when I see sign on names with 300+, 600+, and more post, but they are not plus members. (Yeah, that's right Coach T, you just keep this board up and running so that I can have free access to it all!!)

I think that people either see the value in this venue and pay for it, or maybe get a limited sample. Its your board and its up to you.

Maybe you should do a poll and see what everyone thinks?

BTW...I cannot figure out how to make the newest post come up first.

:P

Right now you can't reverse sort. By midsummer we hope to have a way to do that. I use Next Newest Post on the thread or View New Posts at the top instead. But, hopefully we'll have the other feature before long.