Region 6a

ruddle31

In my opinion, Collinwood will be in the top two in the region(not district,we don't have them in football),if not number one.Even with the loss of all the seniors,they have been working very hard and they will be very tough to beat.They all have the attitude of winners,right Gator7.I know for a fact that gator wants to win more than anyone you'll ever see on the field.So don't count Collinwood or Mt.Pleasant out of the top 3.

GO TROJANS!!!!Prove everyone wrong.Good luck on your Senior year Colt,Matthew and seniors.Leave it all on the field and the rest will come.Tell Saint and Statom I said good luck to them too.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

you have to remeber Haynes and Myers were good, but they weren't the whole team....You have to keep in mind you have a full list of returning Jrs.

Sullivan, Bunty, Adcock,Grubbs,Bowman, just to name a few...... Forrest has just as good a chance at the region as anyone else in it..... My guess is that region 6a is going to be a toss up.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...