Fairview Vs. Loretto

jacketpride24

jacketpride24 are you and tallkid13 both seniors this year. i remember tallkid from basketball and i remember jacketpride from the section of students who raised cain the whole game, but hey thats what makes you wanna try even harder. how has yall season turned out so far i havent got to keep up with yall very much lately??!! B)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i can't believe someone actually remembered who i was during basketball season. yeah it was fun heckling everyone during the season even though we didnt win many games, for crying out loud i heckled Giles co. , i was juts a die hard fan no hamr meant by anything i ever said. but yeah we have had one heck of a season and we aren't satisfied at all. so be ready for a cat fight when we get this game in.

Hey jacketpride24, I remember you from basketball. I think it was you who jumped all over me when I said something about your girls coach coming to Page to scout a game when your game was cancelled. You were right. I hope the games get played tomorrow as both should be classics. The Page/Marshall game should match Smithson & Lykins on the mound. I bet your game will have Wilshire and Lamm - everybody should be well rested and ready to play. May everybody show good skills and hit the ball well and make the plays when you have to. I'll post a report. Let me know how Fairview does.

Assuming that those are the pitching match-ups I'll pick Fairview over Loretto, I don't really like Loretto too much anyway (no matter what anybody says they are our main rival and you're supposed to hate your main rival) but since I heard what they did after they beat Giles Co, I will never even consider cheering for them in anything ever again. They wouldn't of got away with doing that here. But anyways The Page/Marshall Co game should be good, PageMan said that the Page made errors earlier in the season that contributed to their losses to Marshall Co, and the other day when they played us I don't think they made any errors and if they did there was only 1. I'll go out on a limb and say Page wins it in the 6th or 7th somehow. :lol:

what did loretto do after the giles co game? that wasn't me pageman that did that to you, i really can't remember though. yeah i dont think we are ever going to get to play the districts. Our field is basically under water here and currently it is pouring down here and it deosnt look good.

Things look bad weather wise this morning so we're looking at maybe a single elimination tournament with all teams at one site, probably Marshall Co. In regards to what happened after the Loretto/Giles game, I left immediately after the game so I don't know exactly what occurred. I do know that the Giles fans were heckling Lamm and it looked like trouble was brewing. Tell us what you know, goldenboy.

Goldenboy...what does it matter it didnt hurt anything. we won, and we played like a team. Im not gonna sit here an say that giles didnt give me #$%^ through every sport but in the end everyone from loretto stepped up when they needed to. Fairview has a great team and i think it should be a great game if we ever get to play it. Again good luck Fairview and pageman keep us posted on the games.

I'll do what I can bigtimer7, but there may no be anything to report. I know you & the rest of Loretto are itching to play Fairview. As for the Giles game, Loretto stepped up & did what they had to do. I sat next to the 1st baseman's father and he sure was excited on the stretch his son made to get the out in the 7th inn. I believe. Everybody made their plays for Loretto and Giles really looked flat after yall got 5 in the top of the 5th. Great pitching even after staying out to 3 AM the night before. Great job. Good luck to both Loretto & Fairview - I hope yall can play.

What I was told is that they shaved Coach Lamm's hair in the bleachers and then he ran and jumped in their creek. I'm sure it was fun, but I don't see why you do it unless he's been saving his hair since the last time ya'll beat them or something like that. After the bird during basketball season I see why they would hate you and give you those symbols that you put up. But like you said it doesn't really matter anymore. I hope the tournament does get to be played in full, that wouldn't really be right for Page or Loretto to just be finished because of all of this stupid rain. My prediction still stay the same Page and Fairview. :D