Fairview Vs. Loretto

jacketpride24

Hey Goldenboy, get your facts straight, Coach Lamm didnt get his hair shaved at all. It was two of the senior players' dads. The dads just wanted to give some more incentive to the Loretto players to win. Only thing Coach Lamm did was jump into the creek and that was only b/c the players over-heard him saying that he would if they had won. Both cases did nothing to shame Giles Co. in anyway what so ever. Giles Co parents and fans were even laughing at the events that were taking place in the stands. So Goldenboy, weather you like us or not doesnt matter. This thread is about the Loretto and Fairview game not about how you feel about us!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the goldenboy, trying to start something with Loretto. When I was at this game, the 1st baseman's father asked about our game with you and when I told him the score, he was real happy. He said there's always been bad blood between Loretto & Lewis Co. Any history you want to relate? Only if you want to. Oh. that's right, this thread is supposed to be about Loretto & Fairview, my bad.

Like I said before their our main rival, we're supposed to hate each other. lol I got a couple of friends from over there but mostly I dislike all of them and I'm sure it's the same way for them. I don't really think I should say the reasons why I don't like them, It would take all day. lol :D

Think positive FvHSjackets9. With the sun out now and if no more rain comes tonight & tomorrow, I think we can get these games in. Work your field if you can - if you can't play there, then maybe the coaches will work something out so you can play somewhere. I know my anticipation for these games keeps building each day the games don't get played. Good luck when you do play.

Tallkid I saw that also in the paper. I dont know i think TSSAA doesn't care how you get two teams to region as long as you have two to represent your district. Our field is a mess right now and with rain in the forcast for tomorrow it isn't looking promising for tomorrow or friday. we might have to resort to taking the top two seeds. do you think this long layoff is going to cause some upsets in baseball?