Who Will Win The Lexington-milan Rematch

milan24

lexington, and i mean a blowout. the tigers are superior in every facet of the game. i wouldnt even go; i dont like to watch humiliations like that

Ok, first off the game won't be a blowout. Last time we played they beat us 6-4 and if that's a blowout, you're a freaking idiot. And another thing, everyone thinks just because Maness is back, he's gonna shut us down. Well my thoughts on that are that we will hit him just as well as anyone else around here. I know that if we can hit Philip Utley from JCM, we can pretty much hit anyone. Don't get me wrong Maness and the rest of Lexington are tough, but we'll give them a run for their money. :DB)

I just want to know a little about this Lexington team. I have heard that they are an excellent ball club, but what makes them so good? Is it their pitching, hitting, defense? What kind of pitching do they have? I know they won state last year with a first year coach and that is quite impressive but if anyone on the Lexington team could make apost about their team it would be much appreciated! B)

easy killer. i didnt mean- actually i did mean to upset you. are you playing for milan? if so, how did you do in the rematch? or has it occurred yet? fill me in boss bulldog

Listen up BOY! The game occurred tonight and for your info BOY, Milan beat Lexington 11-10, and guess what, they pitched their ace and we pitched um.......A FRESHMAN who struck out 14 in 8 innings pitched....if that ain't good then I don't know what is. They played a tough game but we wanted it more and got it. So you need to think before opening that mouth of yours! :lol::o

looks like you are doing a real good job beer man. I was fortunate to

stop by and watch this game, both are very good, overall i would say

lexington is better but only by a small margin.

I would expect to see lexington win the next 3 games and force a

game 2 in the championship game. If you can come to see the 2nd

game, it will be a barn burner, the winner winning in it's last at

bat. Just a predicition, hope both teams do well in region. good luck.