Viewing last post first

Okay

I have gone to "My Controls" and "Board Settings", and have looked around other places, to try and make the newest message on a thread be the first I see. When I click on a thread right now I see the original message and have to keep scrolling to find the newest message. If I have read all this once, I don't want to have to go through it all again.

I have not been able to figure out how to put the newest message first. Is this do-able?

There are a couple of techinques available that will make reverse sort unnecessary.

• Clicking the little newpost.gif icon to the left of the thread name will take you to the first unread post in the topic.
  • When the topic stretches over more than one page, you can click the last page number to go straight to that page. (Pages 1 2 3 ...11)
  • In the right-most column, there will always be a link on the words Last post by. Clicking this will take you straight to the last post in the topic.

Any questions?