4x800 Boy's

ajc

Guest kenwoodrun

Nelio, I know you are right, and there have to be a good handful of AAA teams around and under 8:20...but just exactly who? I assume Houston, Farragut, and the regular cast of characters will bring heat at state, but from every appearance now, McMinn wins AAA in a total romp. In the midstate, I haven't seen one AAA team go under 8:15. Am I missing them, or are they hiding?

And Beech is pretty good. I would guess Beech and Brentwood to come out of our region.

Nelio, I know you are right, and there have to be a good handful of AAA teams around and under 8:20...but just exactly who? I assume Houston, Farragut, and the regular cast of characters will bring heat at state, but from every appearance now, McMinn wins AAA in a total romp. In the midstate, I haven't seen one AAA team go under 8:15. Am I missing them, or are they hiding?

And Beech is pretty good. I would guess Beech and Brentwood to come out of our region.

Farragut doesn't have a good 4x800 team this year. We(Bearden) have an exceptional team this year. I could check up on the times.......OK< we have run a 8:10. That is our best...

Edited by BHSfootball

Guest kenwoodrun

Oops...I guess that was kinda bad of me to leave Bearden out. They run 7:54 last year and I forget so soon. My bad. But still, it's going to be tough to catch McMinn.

We really appreciate Baylor giving us the best race we had all year! It was exciting from beginning to end.. Well, hehe at sub-region we ran 8:47 (just goofing around) but we plan to go sub 7:50 at sectionals.. I'm pretty sure that coach Prince of Bearden is going to try to match his top 3 guys up with us the best he can at state, so it should be interesting for awhile. The state record would be nice but.......