Nationals 15u In The State Of Tn

Yeah we placed 5th and I was wondering if you all placed? Wait did you even go... I don't remember seeing you there. Maybe that is because you did not get out of your substate. Which substate did you go to anyways? Just so you know, we beat the team that beat you in substate by 37. You should not say anything about last year because that is last year. We are a different team THIS year. I hope we see you soon. :D:D:D;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well woppy but you didnt place, placing 5th is not placing in the state and hold on isnt YAB already going to Div I Nationals ooh yes I think we are no cause I know we are while yall we be at Div II Nationals but I gave you my number to call me to set up a scrimage but have you call me so im going to give you all my information my email address is lilryan242006@yahoo.com my home number 615-876-7422 my cell number is 615-714-1127 but I understand yall dont want to play us after we barely lost in a scrimage against Jamont Gordon and Charles Daves 17u but we lost by three a bunch of 15 year olds yall can not beat us I promise you yall can not beat us we just got thru wooping a bunch of 16 year olds in this tournament this weekend but if you scared dont even run your mouth right here but if you want to play and see how good your team really is call me dont chicken out and oh yeah have fun in Div II Nationals