Top 10 Teams In 2a For Next Year

Titans02

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yea, i really dont care how many seniors u lost alcoa will still be back on top next year. They should have beat wartburg last year. their toughest competition will be Oliver springs. And whoever said GP would make it to the semis must not watch a lot of 2a football. Somebody from 2-2a almost always makes it to the semis.

if u dont call at least four times inside the ten yard line almost beating u than u are the one smokin crack. We had at least three dropped td passes and 7 dropped passes overall. We did whatever we wanted to u guys we just couldn't get it done in the red zone. that is why you lose ballgames. but regardless of what could have been you guys beat us and that is all there is to it. but next year is a different story.

Alcoa still to young, they will fight for4th, 3rd, if lucky, not downing them, they deffinitly had alot of tallented freshman last year, and will be good. os will be good, so will wart, and rock, a battle wonce again! But for everyone that is writing Sweetwater off, BIG,BIG mistake! Lost alot of seniors, but last years juniors just as good a class, and sophs not far behind. Trust me, just reloading this year, still much tallent left! But keep it up, that should only inspire this years team that much more! I'm not sure if they will even win a game! lol. Good Luck to all! And Gp is a good team, and very well coached, but they wont be unbeatable in 2a. Sweetwater has played them the last 2 years, 2 wins 27-6, and 27-0. They will deffinitly improve that reg. though! ;)

yes it will definitely be a hard hitting game. You act like were afraid of hitting though. im pretty sure we'll be ready. But it is great bulletin board material that everybody keeps sayin we're too young. that and a new coach with winning on his mind is a pretty good combination. so watch out cuz we will be ready.