15u top 10 in the state

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I can not agree with you YAB beat Mottep just because they lost there sub-state it doesnt mean they aren't going to Nationals which they are going but Mottep shouldnt be no where near YAB now that YAB has a new player who is 6'6" I think he is going to be able to tame Brandon Wright but no I cant agree with these rankings: but my rankings would look like this:

1. Mufreesboro Stars

2. YOMCA

3. Memphis Elite

4. YAB Tigers

5. Mottep Panthers

6. Tn Travelers #1

7. Memphis Hamilton

8. Tn Travelers #2

9. Jackson Panthers

10. Tn Thunder :justwrestle: :blink:

And I think Mufreesboro is going to win the state

the 1st tn stars was 15 in the nation at the d2 nationals in coca last year got beat by the panthers in the sud state championship game by 5 and should of won the sub state was there first game as they prepare before every major tourney will be playing in the tourney heavy after the state... the teams in the state is yomca, panthers, murf stars, tn stars, nike elite , tn thunder , two more from memphis ;):D

firsttnstars I know that there is a team from Tullahoma going to the state and Jackson Panthers are also in the state along with Mufreesboro Stars, YOMCA, Mottep Panthers, Nike Elite, Tn Stars, and Tn Thunder and YAB has already qualified for Nationals but they wont be playin in the state so this is what Im predicting for the teams that are going to Nationals

1. YAB Tigers

2. Mufreesboro Stars

3. YOMCA

4. Mottep Panthers

5. Jackson Panthers

6. Tn Stars

7. Nike Elite

Edited by cobra24

blockballa I play for YAB and yeah we didnt make it out of the sub-state but we were cheated in the semi's by Tn Express but we are still going to Nationals after wooping everybody in the Regional Showcase so what are you talking about we shouldnt be in the top 10 I mean we just added one of the best players in the state to me on are team his name is Orlando Harding he is 6'6" he is going up for oops on vertical he maybe beater than Brandon but we will be playing in a tournament on Memorial Weekend so please come so we can show why we should be not only in the top 10 but in the top 5. :D:D

firsttnstars they stink they are the worst team in the state they cheated us (YAB) in the sub state we was wooping them and then the refs. were started calling everything but they stink there not good to me they have one player number 33 he is there best player he is about 5'9" he'll hook you so watch out for that but overall I would give them a grade C-