Monterey

muffin

This was a good game.....Monterey came pumped up and ready to play.....and play is what they did.....Their defence was better then their offence...green made sure of that......But they stiill made the big plays when they needed them.....and monterey hustled around the bases...Monterey's first run came when jefferey sparks singled and scored Jon jon phillips from 1st base.......It was a close play at the plate with only maybe a seconds differene between the ball and when his hand touched the plate......then taylor hancock hit a mile high fly ball in the infield and jeffery sparks ran from second home and the clarkrange third baseman misplayed the ball......

All in all this was a great game....and good luck next year clarkrange

Good game last night Monterey. I just wish we could've beaten you all atleast once in my four years. You all have had a great team every year I've played against you so I think that says alot about the job Coach Looper does with you guys. Good luck with the rest of your year. Get past regionals.

'Preciate it Coach21. You guys have a great team that knows how to play. You coaches do a good job with them. Good luck tonight and in the region. I'm gonna try and make it out tonight. Thanks again.