Gordonsville

big jman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bulldog44... how is summer weight training going? You know I miss you guys! I hope you seniors can keep the team together this year (if you know what I mean). You guys should have a great backfield.... it should be very interesting!

Its going pretty good as far as I know. Just runnin and all that good stuff. I can't wait to get back in pads and start hittin again. Should have a pretty good backfield with Matt,Thompson, and Kyle. Hope they stay healthy. How are things down in Nooga. I hope its goin pretty good for ya. Good luck with ur upcoming season and i hope things work out with the ol' spread offense.

<_< Yeah Gordonsville will be good they have pretty good players and know what they are doing tha smart and i think that they shoul come out with a good record this year...... specially terrance adam he's like a bull cant stop him i advise when he gets in tha way just watch out he's coming but this is one of his good friends just giving rep to him well anybody have questions just ask....... :D

this is nick manning i didn't say that about dusty but i no who did and it wasnt nelson harper. but if u wanna start something dusty come see me. because nelson will get in that ######.

Ahnd im not dogging my homeys im jus sayin yall wont win a title in a while teams are really talented in yalls reagion. But yall win one soon B) <_< B) <_<

~~~~~~ BaLLa32 man i tink we will go to tha state in 2006 cause we will have a bunch of talent dude if u come back it would be a great yr it will be just like 8th grade but we've changed we have gotting focused on tha patterns of football you might know who this is we used too hang out alot this CP well man ive started back wish me luck ~~~~~~~