Bradley Central Football

coachcornbread

Coach Ratledge might be the new coach of the Bradley Central but he isnt allowed on the field. Thats only way bradley will win this year. They lost key seniors Tyler Westmoreland and Bodie Hyde. Who does BC have to replace them? Plus i heard the one of their running back transfer to somewhere with his dad. I bet they wish they still have Blake Morris!!! :rolleyes:

Coach Ratledge will bring respect back to Bradley football, especially in the halls of the school. He will get all athletes back on the football field and not alienate them like that other coach did. He may not have the players they have had in the past but they will be ready to play hard on fridays, and thats all you can ask.

Bear22, why would coach ratledge not be allowed on the field? In my opinion he is a better coach than price. He doesn't try to run a dictatorship like price did. I hate bradley (I'm a McMinn fan, its kind of an unwritten rule) but I will still go and support Coach Ratledge out of respect. As for wishing they still had morris, I wish McMinn still had Robbie Brooks, but we don't so we have to go on.