Best Cross Country Sophomores in Mid-Tenn?

Bean2005

I know of several talented soph that have potential in middle tenn. There are a few from oakland. The one to look for is Michael Welsh (16:16) of tullahoma. He is going to be the 2nd or possibly the 1st runner on Tullahoma this year. He is the better of the three sophs.(a.k.a. Michael, Michael, and Michael) on tullahoma's team. Next who will be the 3rd runner this year for Tullahoma is Michael Bean (17:14) and then Michael Suits(17:59) who will be in the 4th spot. All with 2 years remaining. Watch out for Michael, Michael, and Michael.

CERTAINLY not debatable...and I can't wait to see that strong finish.

However...you guys at Tullahoma keep working hard...you're on pace to be a pretty good team for the next couple of years if you can add a couple more guys. Who is gonna challenge yall in that region from now on? With the Oakland split and Cookeville losing 4 of their 5, it could be interesting to see if these teams replace their guys or if somebody else steps up or neither. Who is Oakland losing? Hurder could be a real contender in a couple of years.

That is a very good question and as of right now I am not sure who will compete with us if we do as well as I know we can. Oakland would be a great matchup against us but with them splitting up we will just have to see who can fill their shoes. Right now I believe that Hurder is and that maybe Huwe is also moving to siegal. I am not sure about Craig, Travis, or Vick. It could be good for Tullahoma next year!

Edited by Bean2005