12-AAA?

titansfan05

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you feeling about Centennial? I don't know much about them, but they beat Franklin 4-0 and that's pretty impressive. Your team works well together, even though it is that 'South American' style soccer, lol.

We have Brentwood, but we plan on giving them a game. We beat Cordova and Bob Jones (out of Georgia), and I believe Jones was ranked. So we can play with decent teams--we just have our days.

Good luck tomorrow, or whenever this week.

Brentwood-Centennial final. No offense to either of the other teams. I dont know too much about Centennial only what I see in the papers but I do know Brentwood is awesome if they are allowed to roam free inside their offensive end. They are great athletes who will not tire as the game goes on. McGavock's only chance is to stack their defense and hope to win 1-0, but I really dont see that happening. Brentwood 4-0.

Spanish-style, yes of course, lol. I have to say to Rebel and Yankee, Antioch is much improved since last year, but like I said I don't know much about Centennial. I would like to see the game, but I have to be at Brentwood at 6pm for our game.

As for us, many of our players have already given up on tomorrow's game. It disgusts me that some of us have no faith in our ability. I don't expect to pull out some miracle win, unless our defense can pull it together and play like we did early this season. Still, I plan on playing a good game.

BTW titansfan, our coach told us Bob Jones was out of Georgia; he's kind of getting crazy, lol, but he's retiring.

Edited by McSoccerStar13

I'd like to hear from the McGavock players after the game - their thoughts on Brentwood. I'm not going out on a limb in saying Brentwood will be passing the ball around on McGavock's side of the field virtually the entire game, because that's what they've done against just about everybody else.