Jason Smithson

I would just like to let everybody know that not all Lewis Countians are like Jason. But he is one of the many ignorant ones who don't look into stuff before they say it. I'm sorry for Jason's stupid post. I wish I knew who he was so I could have a few words with him.

Page Hampton

Lewis County :D

Good Post Goldenboy!! I'm not sure why people say thing without knowin everything that is goin on... CoachT is a great man for makin this website.... and for a long time he has paid for it out of his pocket..... and now he asked for a little bit of help..... and people get all upset and make talk about boycotin this web site!! and i just wanted to say...... I will be on this web site for a long time.... free or if i have to pay $24 a year for the plus membership that i have grown to love!! So just remember CoachT.... thier are a few that feel that way but thier are ALOT of people that Don't!! that is all i have to say about this all thing... but til next time... have a good day!! :):D:rolleyes:

p.s. that is Rockwood Green!! Go Rockwood Tigers..... We All Know Ya'll Can Do It!!