Columbia Central

Yankee0697

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now is so much fun. i dont think there is anything more fun than playing your heart out every game. the competition, the intense battling, the fans, it really doesnt get much better than that. It is amazing we have gotten as far as we have but i know it is all b/c of our team unity. every year i have played we havent had n e team unity and didnt really go n e where, but now that we have it, we r doing great. it's so much fun and im so grateful for all my teammates.

Michael Jennings #10

glad to see how great your postseason has turned out Columbia.

i walked the halls there for 4 years and also was on the soccer team, this was 9 or 10 years ago when the program was still new. i just wanted to say i am proud as all heck as to where you have gotten this year.

wish i could have had the chance to play in a sec. game, we lost to riverdale in the region in our best year.

looking foward to being at the game on sat. GO LIONS!!!!!!!

also good luck to CA in chatty, you're going to need it.

wont get too far??? we are farther than a whole lot of other teams being in the final 16. for a team that has just played "decently" and doesnt have the skill to play "good" teams that must say a whole lot and if we win today thatll put us in memphis right along side with the "good" teams. we have no intentions on winning state but we will play our heart out in every game until we are out and we wont ever quit or lay down even if we are playing "good" teams

ya, you're playing decent but you cant make up excuses for not being too good. just because one of your better players broke his leg doesnt mean that you can make excuses telling us why you stink, oh and whats with the underdog statement? you're not the team to beat

Edited by narfedehoihoi

i would just like to say i am the one that broke his leg and my team has never made an excuse about the whole matter. also no one ever said that we were the team to beat. we play hard thats why we have made it this far.

we are as good as we need to be to win region and nobody said we stink just we dont have the talent of a lot of the other teams but it doesnt matter b/c we have made it this far and no one ever thought we would so i guess you really dont know what you are talking about and who said we are the team to beat? i know there is a lot of teams out there that could beat us but doenst mean we will stop playing so instead of sitting here and bashing back and forth im gonna get ready for red bank and hopefully ill see you in memphis

Good luck Columbia..Ive read a lot of stuff about yall this year on here and yall seem to have a lot of heart. Dont worry about what people say about your team. You made it to sectionals that is something ot be proud of. I never did that at my school but i cant take that back now. I am from Chatt. and played against Red Bank 3 times in my career. I dont know much about htem this year b/c when i played them we use to beat them pretty good but good luck to yall.