states

Irish17

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icesoccer, RE: Ridgeway, I didn't really answer you on Ridgeway's weak spots on your previous question. Ridgeway has no definite weakness but I think their weakness is protected. Their weakness to our team was their goalie. The problem is he is fully protected by an excellent back four. Most teams don't really get shots at their goalie. We were able to get many shots and he seems a little vunerable to shots(probably because he doesn't see many). Take shots from outside if you can. The other weakness is that this team starts to argue amongst themselves when losing- They sort of quit playing us after they were down 2-0 and started verbally abusing each other rather than us. We thought it was hilarious. They say such nasty stuff to you and all-trying to get you upset and out of your game. I predict you will be smart and take them. hope this helps- and like we always say at the brothers, trashtalking never won anything. :)

Edited by wmsmphs

Thanks bhswins41, I wasn't sure how the brackets lined up.. Houston's playing well at this moment but they have played poorly at times this year. Farragut would have to play poorly and Houston their best game to compete still in my opinion. I still believe Farragut plays Bearden in the Finals- I wouldn't bet against Coach Turner in state, he used to beat my old club team Coach(Richard Bute) like a drum every year at state. I think he is the best Coach in the state. Good Luck.