Dickson Co. & Hickman Co.

dropball

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HICKMAN'S PITCHER IS ONLY A SOPH. ALSO. SURE HOPE TO BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR TOO. GOD WILLING MAYBE WE WILL STILL BE PLAYING FRIDAY. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT DICKSON COUNTY PLAYERS, PARENTS, AND COACHES HAVE SHOWN US. IT IS REALLY HARD WHEN YOU KNOW AND LOVE SEVERAL OF THE PLAYERS FROM ANOTHER TEAM. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE DICKSON COUNTY. TO JAYME-LEA, ASHLEY, MO, AMBER, HEIDI, AND FALON--GREAT GAME GIRLS. WE LOVE YOU ALL. :)

Edited by SOFTBALL5

softballchik you really need to change your name if you are the same softball chik that played for dc last year. it is kinda hard to be a softball chik when you never even took the opportunity to play for the junior college in columbia. heard you couldn't get along with players at the junior college level any better than you did with high school players the year before. i really feel sorry for players who are so jealous of others that all they have time for is to put down other teams or players. maybe you should have watched hickman county and dickson county play this year and you wouldn't make such remarks about their teams.they both have a lot of talent and i would like to wish hickman county all the luck in the state.play hard and bring back the state championship. ;):P pretty sorry comment to make chik

about hickman county. they are a very stong and competive team which you undoubtly know nothing about at all!! GOOD LUCK HICKMAN COUNTY IN THE STATE!!

Softballchick is probably a player on one of the teams that Hickman Co. put out this year in the playoffs... and so now they are trying to make themselves feel better by dogging a great team that shows nothing but class on field... Good Luck ladies... bring that throphy back to us

im sorry to say...but i was watching that game...and i didnt see the class you are talking about. i didnt see anything that was that bad...but i didnt see class. i overheard a player after the game say,

hey, at least we got to state...we'll prolly go home on tuesday, but we got here.
thats not classy i dont think. i mean the other team could find that disrespectful. if i were playing and i heard someone say that...that would make me mad.

fanniemaye -

Every team has approximately 15 teen aged girls, all with different levels of development, maturity, confidence, tact, etc. I agree that the statement you quoted is not what I would hope to hear from someone on my team, but if you were in the right place at the right time, I imagine you could hear statements as bad, if not a lot worse, from virtually every team in the state. Someone who mutters a statement like that after a game does not concern me nearly as much as someone who would post a statement like that on a public forum. What are you hoping to accomplish? We have played Hickman County 6 times over the past two years, and they have always conducted themselves in an admirable manner both on and off of the field. When it comes to class, it looks like you should take some lessons from them.

Hickman County - Good luck in State!!!