New Champion

std

actually, that is just my honest opinion. i have to admit it was a little hard at first to acknowledge our loss, but i have accepted it. that is not the reason for my post. its just when i looked at the teams in the tourney, i didnt see any i thought would be too much of a threat. (w/ exception to soddy, cumberland co., and maryville.) good luck soddy!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That just goes to show that alot of teams were underestimated. Who did you expect to see out of AAA? You said Cumberland County. Well Hunters Lane lost to them in a tournament 1-0 in extra innings. Steen pitched a no hitter against them and still lost in the tie breaker. Did you expect to see Beech? Hunters Lane put them out of their own tournament. Games like that can go either way,and those teams including Hunters Lane are competive with anyone. That shows they are not weak, but that they, along with several other teams have greatly improved. Hickman County is also very deserving of being there. They play hard and have a great team this year, with a very good left handed pitcher. They can also be competitive with any other team.

Way to go Hunters Lane and Hickman County. From the games I watched you all deserve to be there and you earned your spot.